Fancy meeting our meerkats, going nose-to-nose with our zebras or have our lemurs eating out of your hand?
Yes? Well, you can with our amazing animal experiences!
Simply pick up your voucher online and call us to book. It’s that easy…
Meerkats & Porcupines
Meet the meerkats and porcupines face-to-face, go behind the scenes at their exhibit and naturally, you’ll be bringing some of their favourite food and enrichment with you!
Meet the ring-tailed lemur nose-to-nose, go behind the scenes at our lemur walkthrough and naturally, you’ll be bringing some of their favourite food and enrichment with you!
Go behind the scenes at our zebra exhibit, learn how we take care of them, help muck-out and naturally, you’ll be bringing some of their favourite food and enrichment with you!
Zoo Animal Experiences / Encounters Terms and Conditions
- All visitors enter into our enclosures at their own risk.
- All allergies must be brought to our attention during your health and safety induction so we can make sure you are safe.
- Animal experiences purchased online (including vouchers) must be pre-booked and redeemed within 12 months of the date of purchase. They may only run on selected days.
- For safety reasons, minimum ages apply to our animal experiences.
- No physical contact is permitted during certain animal experiences (zebras).
- Animal experiences must be pre-booked as there is a limited number of spaces available. You can pre-book by calling 01337 258214 between 10am & 4pm. You will receive a booking confirmation by email. Please bring this with you on the day with your animal experience voucher.
- Sensible footwear should be worn as our enclosures may be slippery and some paths are “off-road”. Older clothes you don’t mind getting dirty would be advisable.
- Our animals live outside, so dress for the weather.
- We cannot guarantee the animals will want to hand-feed.
- We reserve the right to cancel or re-book an animal experience for operational reasons. An alternative date or time will be offered.
- We ask for 24 hours’ notice if you can no longer take part in an experience you have pre-booked. You will need to call the booking office again to re-book before your booking/voucher expires.
- We reserve the right to cancel the encounter at any point if a health and safety issue arises, such as inappropriate behaviour causing a potential risk to people or our animals. This is non-refundable.
- We ask that you bring the voucher with you at the time of your encounter. Failure to do so may result in the encounter being cancelled or rescheduled.
- This purchase is non-refundable.